Open Government Partnership (OGP) is a multilateral initiative that aims to promote good governance across the world by harnessing new technologies. Open government means exercising official authority honestly, transparently and in partnership with citizens.
The implementation of Open Government Partnership Action Plan is coordinated by a board.
The task of the coordinating board is to monitor and coordinate the implementation of the Action Plan, make recommendations concerning the activities and decision-making relating to the Partnership. It also evaluates the implementation of the action plan and contributes widespread coverage of the aims and activities of Estonian Open Government Partnership.
The work of the Board is organised by the Strategy Unit of Government Office.
Head of the board: Taimar Peterkop, Secretary of State
Deputy head: Henry Kattago, Strategy Director
Coordinating Board Members:
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Finance
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Justice
- Secretary General of the Ministry of the Interior
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
- Estonian Cooperation Assembly
- Foresight Centre
- Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations
- Association of Estonian Cities and Municipalities
- E-Governance Academy
Strategy Unit´s Adviser
Phone: +372 693 5222