Open Government Partnership (OGP) is a multilateral initiative that aims to promote good governance across the world by harnessing new technologies. Open government means exercising official authority honestly, transparently and in partnership with citizens.
The implementation of Open Government Partnership Action Plan is coordinated by a board.
The task of the coordinating board is to monitor and coordinate the implementation of the Action Plan, make recommendations concerning the activities and decision-making relating to the Partnership. It also evaluates the implementation of the action plan and contributes widespread coverage of the aims and activities of Estonian Open Government Partnership.
The work of the Board is organised by the Strategy Unit of Government Office.
Head of the board: Taimar Peterkop, Secretary of State
Coordinating Board Members:
- Liia Hänni, E-Governance Academy, e-Democracy Programme Manager
- Kai Klandorf, Estonian Non-Profit Foundations
- Maria Erss, Estonian Education Forum, Member of the board
- Alari Rammo, Estonian Non-Profit Foundations, OGP Round Table Coordinator
- Mait Palts, Director General of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Peep Peterson, Chairman of the Confederation of Trade Unions
- Tarmo Jüristo, Praxis Centre for Policy Studies, Chairman of the Board
- Yoko Alender, Member of the Parliament
- Jüri Võigemast, Head of the Association of Estonian Cities
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Justice
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Finance
- Secretary General of the Ministry of the Interior
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
- Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Strategy Unit´s Adviser
Phone: +372 693 5222